Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment for those who want to straighten their teeth very discreetly. Invisalign is a good alternative to braces. It uses a series of almost transparent aligners to move the teeth. As these aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want during your treatment.
Depending on your situation, an Invisalign treatment can cost between $7,000 and $9,000. With the discount of $3,000 off, you will only pay between $4,000 and $6,000.
The Invisalign treatment you receive will be complete and includes everything below at no additional charge:
- Full orthodontic examination including the X-rays;
- 3D simulation of the evolution of your teeth movements;
- All series of aligners that will move the teeth;
- Lingual wires for retention at the end of treatment;
- Transparent retainer trays at the end of the treatment;
- A complete home whitening kit.
Valid until January 31st, 2020, this offer cannot be combined with any other offer.