We ask you to read carefully the information below, concerning the follow-up of your appointments. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Appointment Cancellation & Non-Attendance Policy
- We ask you to respect your appointments.
- When we set your appointments, we reserve them in our schedule. It is your duty to put them in
- If we are unable to confirm your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel it.
- For Cancellation or missed appointments with less than 2 business days notice, we reserve the
right to charge 15$ per 15-minute period.
- For any missed appointment, an amount of $60.00$ per 60-minute period for treatment will be
- Payments must be made at each visit, by: Visa, Mastercard, Direct payment (Debit) or Cash.
- A receipt will be issued for each of your payments.
- After 3 missed appointments without notice, we reserve the right to close your file.
- If your insurance doesn’t allow electronic transmission, we will give you a paper form to help you
request your payment.
- We may contact your attending physician and/or dentist for additional information if necessary.